[at-l] Ruck Quips.....Betcha didn't know..

I betcha didn't know....

That when Chef Chainsaw takes off his glasses he looks a lot like Charlton
Heston and has the voice to match......

That the spiders on Amy's veil had a really wonderful significance......

That I'm not nearly as nice in person as I try to seem on-line ......

That Jim Owen is much nicer in person  <ducking and running...ouch, ouch,
ouch>........

That love is blooming on the lists and I wish I could tell ya the tall and
the short of it......

That Tommy really can run out the door in less than 15 mins.....

That Feelix's attractive nature extends to big hairy PA Smokies......

That a bandana, a lighter and a clothespin can do wonders on a bad sad day....

That Leapfrog is not a dead hiker even if she does play one in pictures.....

That woodelf looks mighty fine in a terry robe.....

That there isn't enough Aloe Vera in the world to keep Ruckster's lips from
chapping...

That the tattoo on my wrist won't rub off and that i have many more that
none of you will ever see...

That despite his crusty ole fart image, Earl is approachable and friendly,
at least at the RUCK......

That Rich will not need the trailname "dead man walking".....

That we are probably the worst baby picture guessers in the world.....

That Anklebear wears an earband...

That anyone with hopes of sleeping better bunk upstairs........

That if ya can't stand the heat you really should get outta the
kitchen.....if fact, you really should just
GIT OUTTA THE KITCHEN PERIOD!!!!!! <G> (unless ya wanna slice the ham <grin>)

That Mara's cheescake can quell rebellion or maybe start one......

That there is an upper bunk that requires levitation or a fosby flop to
access......

That you eat better if you are in the beginning of the line, but you won't
starve even on the end......

That John O can't get it together and when he does, it's empty......

That the only warm places are four bunks in an upstairs dorm, the kitchen
and our hearts....

That hugs are great.....except when both parties are wearing fleece and
then they can be shocking.....

That you missed a helluva RUCK for sure!!!!!!