[at-l] Gale Norton, political activism, and this list......

<< Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

 > .  I've been to less
 > developed countries where one could hardly breathe and water had to be
 > treated.  We aren't far away.

WHHAWKINS@aol.com writes:

 Bull !!!!!!!!!!!  WE are no may even close!!!!!!!!  >>

If you want to edit my words to change the meaning of my post feel free, I
suggest you read my original reply and post over.

If we don't continue to enact laws to reduce pollution, it's only going to
get worse.  I don't believe, if we continue on our merry way, air and water
quality will get better.

If you haven't noticed every summer major metropolitan areas have air health
advisories.  Someday's it's not healthy to be outdoors.  The AT in Smokies
has some of the worst air quality in the country.

Find me a LINK telling me everything's OK with the environment WildBull and
I'll think about retracting my statement.

Sly