[at-l] Re: GA Ruck

It's trully a vicious flu, too; I had it. Kept me down for five days. Then
came the ear infection which took a course of antibiotics to treat and I'm
still trying to get rid of plugged up ear ... no fun ...

Sly I'm sorry you didn't make to the Ruck. I brought a hooka with some Asian
tobacco along, to remind you of Quetta, etc. But Sly was nowhere to be found
:-(