[at-l] Help me

Hi All

I'm traveling around Florida for a month before going to Springer to hike
north for a month or so. Since I won't be able to handle hundreds of emails
every few days when I get to check my email I will have to sign off this
List. I am still interested in what's happening along the Trail such as AMC
leaving Bascomb Lodge and the camping fee at Trail Days. Just the facts, not
everybody's comments about it. My request, when some interesting Trail news
happens would someone volunteer to forward it to me. I'm not talking
political discussions, or even gear reports, But things like new hostels
opening or even a report if WF should decide to hike again.<vbg>

If someone is willing, please email me. There is no need for more than one
person.

Thanks

The Old RidgeRunner

multipart/alternative