[at-l] Sticks and Stones

 I use one wooden stick, fashioned by a beaver and cured in his junk pile
under the ice. The beaver ponds around Katahdin have plenty each Spring, and
the kids like all the teeth marks. A few have made it to show-and-tell at
grade school.
 Leki type poles 'bug' me, they clack-click enough to be annoying, and they
dig up the sides of trails.
 This August at Baxter BillyGoat and I met finishing up GAMEers SharpShin and
TexasRed, hiking together, one with two tall wooden staffs, and one with two
Leki-types. Nice folks, huge smiles, different tastes in poles, having a
great time :O)
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html