[at-l] Time to (Virtual) Ruck!!!!

<< my girlfriend's roommate just cooked up some homemade venison
sausage this morning. He has extra. Want some? >>

Welcome, Mags.  Do we want some?  Are you kidding?  We're hikers!   Thanks.

<< I've got huevos a la mexicana...and quesadillas here. Any takers? >>

Better late than never :)

<< ...for tomorrow morning I arranged for a complete 5 course breakfast to be
flown into the ruck from New Orleans right down to the Bananas Foster... >>

All right!!!!  I was worried about breakfast tomorrow.  Thanks, Rich.

<< The view isn't so good from the Mount today...But this looks good...Or
would anybody more familiar with Hawaii like to make a suggestion? >>

I vote for all 3...and maybe we should take in some of New Zealand's
highlights, too.  Anybody familiar with those trails?

<< As you know, the virtual Ruck is make believe. >>

Really?  You mean...?  Awww, drats!  And I thought I was having so much fun.

Walkabout