[at-l] Let's give it a rest...

Okay folks, I can see how SUVs and Gale Norton have at least a limited=20
relation to the Trial, via their connection to our environment as a whole.=20
However, debating the merits of partially-substantiated complaints about=20
typewriter keyboards and the travails of Air Force One seem completely=20
out-of-place. Lots of people are at the Rucks and are going to have neat=20
stuff to share. A bunch of the rest of us are feverishly planning section=20
hikes or thruhikes that start in the next month or two. This seems like a=20
good time to seek D=E9tente on the political issues that we can neither solv=
e=20
or justify discussing here. Let's get back to the Appalachian Trail -=20
literally and figuratively. Joel from Flint / NoBo 03-01-01

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---