[at-l] Time to (Virtual) Ruck!!!!

What a great morning!  Woke up (head kinda hurts...feeling a tad queasy...not
sure why) to new people around our v-ruck-fire.  Welcome, all -- especially
Bleeder Guy (cuz he's cooking).

Glad to have you, even if for a little while, David.

<< Of course I will be virtual rucking, but lurking as always. >>

There must be a term for this -- v-ruck lurking? -- help me out, here.  But,
lurking or not, you're welcome here, Kathy.  Wanna go hiking with us today?

<< (I'm assuming the limo has a jacuzzi, right?) >>

The great thing about a virtual ruck is that there are no limits -- physical
or metaphysical.  My limo has anything your heart desires (even parental
controls, Sparrow).  So climb on in, Kelly...we've got lots of room.  Just
watch out for Charles splashing.

Special thanks to Alejandro for the stories, and Beau and Kathy for the
breakfast.  (Hey, Gimme...weren't you supposed to get up an make huevos
rancheros?  Having a little trouble getting out of bed?)

Both have me in a hiking mood.  Where shall we go?  (I just have to be back
in time to make dinner.)

Walkabout