[at-l] My Gear List (seriously)

> Mea Culpa!
> I gave bad advice on film storage; please consult a currently
> film-knowledgable person on this one,,,

No no no - it wasn't bad advice.  It's just that freezing/refrigerating the
film and then putting it in a drop box will cause condensation to form on
the inside of the canister [at least here in GA] and that condensation
*could* mildew.  Also, the emulsion could crack from being left in the
freezer too long.  For normal film use - a refrigerator is a wonderful
storage place as long as the film goes directly into the camera.   The
freezer works too but for shorter amounts of time.

Charles