[at-l] political activism

Tim Hewitt wrote:

> I heard today (rumor only since I cannot confirm it in the popular press

The "popular press" as you say, wouldn't be my first choice for a
confirmation.

> The FBI is responsible for investigating the crime, without the current White House even asking them to do so.

Maybe they can bring Ken Starr out of retirement.  Of course you might
have to spend $50,000,000 to recoup the $200,000

> It won't be particularly funny then

I didn't say it was funny.

Steve - back from a day at the PA Ruck.  Good crowd, good food, great
slide show.  Going back tomorrow.