[at-l] Time to (Virtual) Ruck!!!!

OK...Chocolate has been waiting...and NOT all that patiently, I might add.
As if we could have started our Virtual Ruck before they all had left.  Hah!

But I think they're all gone now...finally ;)

Here's my current roster:

Walkabout (lobster and champagne)
Give Me Chocolate (tiramisu and swimming pool)
Waterfall (bread and eyes closed)
Charles Copeland (tee shirt and swimming trunks)
Rich Lubitz (bloody chest)
Alejandro (laminated book)
Navigator (Chad Confetti -- some Italian guy, I guess)

(I may have missed a couple.  "Holler" -- I mean, type -- if I missed you.)

Now, I KNOW there are more of you out there ready to virtually ruck.  My
guess is you've been waiting for us to get naked.  Well, the time has
come...so speak up now.  I'm on my way to Chocolate's pool...riding in my
pink limousine...drinking tequila...with Jimmy Buffet at top volume...and
naked, of course.  Anyone want to come along?

Walkabout AT99 and (more importantly) Chair, 2001 Virtual Ruck