[at-l] political activism

In a message dated 1/26/01 10:51:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, landis@epix.net
writes:

> Not that I condone it, I don't, but you'd have to admit it kinda pales
> in comparison to the $65,000,000(+/-) spent by the special prosecutor
> that resulted in.......??

 I don't condone it either... but it boiled down to Clinton being foolish
with a young girl, and trying to keep his wife from finding out. Well, his
wife found out, and it looks like she forgave him. I hope George the Second
keeps his word on 'changing the tone in Washington', because the republicans
have really stunk the place up over the last six or seven years.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---