[at-l] Re: kahley's shower.....

--- Bluetrail@aol.com wrote:
> Whoa, Tom, you just couldn't let it go by, could you?
### <Sniff at left pit, sniff at right pit, sits up rightiously> Well, no,
I couldn't. <Sniffs haughtily>

> Tell ya what, Your Sloeness.  Next Gathering we'll hug Friday night
> (assumes you showered before you left home and the trip was quick).  By
Sunday I'll just wave at you from across the Dartmouth green.  That should
work.
### Now Joan, any ripeness worthy of discussion would *surely* travel
across the Dartmouth green, wouldn't it? And hell, I don't think at my 3
day *worst* I'd register on your delicate olphactory as anything other
than ... balsam on the peaks, apple blossoms on the balds, manure in the
garden.
(No, no, wait a minute....)

Tommy Todeo