[at-l] political activism

>  How tacky and pathetic is it that Clinton and Co stripped EVERYTHING out
of
Air Force 1 after Bush allowed them to use the plane to go to New York after
the innauguration?

We ALL pay for that kind of crap.

OK OK.  Maybe the glued drawers and the stealing of items from Air Force One
is tacky and uncalled for.  But come on!  The answering machine message WAS
funny, and the messages left in the copier was a cute joke.

> Why is it funny when Clinton's people do it but vandalism when Republicans
do it?

I never said it was vandalism when Rebublicans did it!  I never even
mentioned the words "Republican" or "vandalism".

Kel