[at-l] Lab Report was

As Frank Zappa sang, Let's make the water turn black!

BTW, how do you know they are done? Please, do not try to get away with
serving cold boiled peanuts. I know you guys in PA are largely a bunch
of politically savvy but gastronomically challenged Yankees, but don't
give them the wrong idea of these delights.

Bill...