SUV's ... was [at-l] political activism

In a message dated 01/25/2001 5:31:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tyoung@kskcommunications.com writes:

> We seem to have a debate going on that is solely based on emotions (;I own
> one and LOVE it), not facts.
>
> Ten minutes of research during lunch turned up:

Sounds like you wasted 10 minutes to me.
I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about my SUV.
Especially the government...
I love it. It does everything I bought it for. It gets better gas mileage
than the Pick-up I replaced. It's a chick magnet. End of story.

Any vehical (car or SUV) is more or less dangerous based on the
person behind the wheel.
(The one talking on the cell phone, having sex, picking their nose, reading a
book/paper, Doing AT-L email on a laptop, feeding their
feret, smoking, eating, etc.).

Russ

multipart/alternative
  text/html