[at-l] Re: kahley's shower.....

Whoa, Tom, you just couldn't let it go by, could you?  Now I'm really glad I
won't be squashed against you in some Ruck group photo.  Did your Mom wash
your mouth with soap?  Did you get bathed with a hard bristle brush?  Did
your early home lack a water heater?  Maybe Orangebug needs to investigate
this thing you have about bathing.  Counseling might help.

Even when I'm in my save water mode, I take a daily shower.  Get in and get
wet.  Turn off water.  Lather up all over.  Turn on water and rinse off.
Keeps water use to a nimimum.  Will admit this technique is more comfortable
in a Florida summer than in a Pennsylvania winter in Kahley's barely heated
house.

Tell ya what, Your Sloeness.  Next Gathering we'll hug Friday night (assumes
you showered before you left home and the trip was quick).  By Sunday I'll
just wave at you from across the Dartmouth green.  That should work.

Joan
on the pristine Bluetrail@aol.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html