[at-l] political activism

--- WHHAWKINS@aol.com wrote:
> It is past time to stop this political activism on the Appalachian Trail
> List. Go find a political activism list and take it there. It was like
> being on the other list and last few days.>
> Wildbill

### Yeah! Yeah! What Billy said!!! Right on!

(What we need are more pictures of plasma streams, by Jingo!)

Yes, Jim; "sarcasm". And I'm sorry. And you can whack me about the ears
and neck in <counting, counting> two short days. Or long days. Depends on
whether you're out tailing around in the slipstream of the plasma jetsom.

Sloetoe
(going to find a beer now. yes. Mmmmm.)