kahley's shower..... was Re: SUV's ... was [at-l] political activism

--- kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
> signed k.....who will skip her shower today to balance out the extra
> water she used doing extra dishes after making gallons and gallons and
gallons of RUCKsoup <g>.

### k, if we're voting, and in the spirit of dispassionate passionate
discourse, I move 'kahley showers'.

### I plan on running some 30 miles during the Ruck, and will most
probably not work in a shower during the weekend. (sorry, vera)

### I'll not shower for both of us. Deal?

Sloetoe
(suddenly fearing last October's preGathering debate with Bluetrail is
coming back to haunt me.....)

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10