[at-l] Kelty Flight $99

Woah, Nelly! I called EMS customer service and discovered that somehow I
pushed the button twice and have Two (2) packs on the way. They believe the
packs include pockets and top, just that the quoted weight was the base
weight with them removed. I plan to send one back, so they may have
inventory still. It still looks like a very good deal for $100

OrangeBug