[at-l] Slide projector for GARUCK

>If there is interest in a pot luck on Saturday, now is the time to talk
>about it. There is a good fish camp/BBQ place a few miles toward
>Blairsville. I plan to bring fixings for pancakes with blueberries for
>Saturday AM.
>
>Anyone else getting excited?
>
>OrangeBug

I am getting excited. It's somewhat tempered by the extreme cold shoulder I
am getting from my spouse this week. She is upset that I want to spend a
weekend with, quote, a bunch of people that I don't know, end quote. When I
try to explain to her that these are really a bunch of friends that I just
haven't met face-to-face yet, she gets even more upset. She thinks the
phrase 'on-line community' is an oxymoron. Oh, well, I'm going, and I'm
planning to enjoy the heck out of it.

A pot luck for Saturday sounds nice, but BBQ sounds even better <grin>. (To
paraphrase Will Rogers, I've never met a pig I didn't like.) I was planning
to bring mostly backpacking type foods for other meals.

I wonder if it's possible to go for a short hike on Saturday?

I'm sharing a cabin with Clyde and Sly. There should be plenty of room for
other folks if they need shelter. See you there.

Ken