[at-l] Not with a bang

--- kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
> Some people mellow with age.  I'm not.
> If anything, I'm getting more anxious.
> I have seen so many promises broken,
> so much that's been lost forever and see
> the country so wrapped up in labels and
> so aligned with sides, ready to lock step
> with their cohorts...... I don't see anything
> to be mellow about...<and everything below>...

YES, Kahley! And the sides you mention above are
of the same cultural coin. We're all part of that
coin at this point until we change our practices AND
our conceptions that drive them. As I have said
before,
biological and ecological "laws" don't care a bit
for the machinations of our politics, economics,
and social relationships. Humans are not gods and
have no power to change those "laws" just because
their culturally-shared concepts may make them believe
otherwise.

Turbo Turtle