[at-l] What do I look like

Well, I should have been more precise in my description. The hikerbabe
is holding the camera after we walked up from the dam and climbed the
fire tower. The grand view of Fontana lake is below and behind me, not
too clear with a disposable camera and a scanned photo. The grin is
from the combination of all of these conjunctions of events, midweek in
a 100 mile hike.

The bandana is my second favorite hat. My puppy ate my favorite one.

Life is sweet.

Bill...