[at-l] Cameras and sweat

I've found that putting a camera in a Ziploc bag works fine.  I've never had
a problem with rain or sweat.  On the PCT last year, I decided to put my
camera in a Ziploc bag and a small Golite stuff sack in my pocket.  At Rae's
Lakes in Kings Canyon NP I put my camera-filled stuff sack down for a few
minutes to filter water.  My camera was gone when I returned!  Evidently a
marmot stole the stuff stack.  The vermin either thought it was a food bag or
took it for the sweaty drawstring.  The worst part was hiking through the
high Sierra without a camera.  I didn't realize the California trails were as
rough as New York City.

Camel AT98
Starman PCT00