[at-l] Hello, semi-new to list.

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/24/01 6:41:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
> > ### Caution, Kelly. Gu-girl was *probably* is shock from the alarming
> way that Her Pogness drives an automobile. I've been in a car with her
and

> But what NotSoSloeToe fails to mention is the adult passenger that got
> sick was me and it was him rapidly driving my vehicle up and down and
around and around the winding mountain roads.

### *I* was thinking of ME, dearie, uncorking from the back of the
POGMobile at Elk Garden, attempting to stagger (green-gilled myself) the
20some AT miles back down into Damascus last Trail Days' Saturday with Her
Deeness (nee' Mona oda KnockKnees). Ohhhhhh, that run started badly. (Did
she HAVE to drive so FAST around those [urp] CORNERS?) And this, just
before some numbnuts started eliciting amorous moo-sounds from the cattle
(nearly) fenced across the highway. What a scene there almost was. Green
gills, fog/mist covered Elk Garden, lonely UPHILL trail, and then even
lonelier Moo-cows. Datto hisself would not have approved.

### Kelly Sue, and other potential POGssengers, should be aware.

Ever the cautious,
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10