[at-l] Hello, semi-new to list.

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
> > the ridiculous hour of 7:48
> ### Breaking news, Girlfriend. "7:48" arrives twice a day.

> I have always wondered how a SOBO
> would feel driving through downtown Atlanta in rushhour after a
> thruhike. Gu-girl was in shock at the 16-lane highways and we traveled
> north at 3am.
### Caution, Kelly. Gu-girl was *probably* is shock from the alarming way
that Her Pogness drives an automobile. I've been in a car with her and
seen the adult passenger get sick. No lie.

Your TRUE friend,
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10