[at-l] Not with a bang

> ### And whether I agree with the posts or not, I appreciate those that are
> well thought out.

Well said.  It's difficult enough to discuss politics, etc in person - where
the person or people you are talking with can *see* you and *hear* you and
be able to instantly gather more information about your point of view.
Trying to express opinions (especially on controversial subjects) with a
keyboard and time delays (an no verbal/visual cues) is even more difficult.

Charles