[at-l] Correction to Link to Ebates

In my previous email, I posted a referral link to Ebates.  In looking at =
the archives, somehow it came out wrong (how that is, I don't know, =
since I copied and pasted).  However, the correct link is:
(http://www.ebates.com/index.jsp?referrer=3Dmholmes@netva.com) -without =
the parantheses.    You may have to copy and paste all that into your =
address box of your browser, since Outlook Express doesn't want to =
hyperlink the entire address for some reason - perhaps the question =
mark.  Sorry for the problem - the easiest things always go wrong. :)

Mark Holmes
Full Moon '95

multipart/alternative
  text/html