[at-l] Hello, semi-new to list.

For about a month now I've been a subscriber to this list and have
participated a couple of times, but never formally (or informally for that
matter) introduced myself.  How terribly rude!

Anyway, my name is Kelly Sue, and I'm a native Tennessean but currently live
in the land of chads and Elian (South Florida).  I'm a newbie hiker, and plan
to thru-hike the AT beginning 3/15/01.  I was wondering if there is anyone
that is leaving the same time I am.

Also, I will be arriving at the Atlanta Airport via Delta Airlines at the
ridiculous hour of 7:48; does anyone know where I might find a generous soul
to pick me up and drive me to Springer (or the approach trail)?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Kelly Sue