[at-l] Not with a bang [was: Stop Nominee Gale Norton's...]

Rhymworm >> Okay, apologies for waxing philosophical, but I'm good and
depressed today, and that always makes me start rereading my favorite poets.
The recent rants against Clinton and the Sierra Club made me think of W.B.
Yeats, who wrote: ...... <<

Congratulations, couldn't have said it better myself.

Land saved is an investment in our children and grand children. If we don't
value the environment enough to protect it and pass it on, what values do we
have? For are not the earth, sky and rivers that run between the foundation
for all of us?

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
www.fallingwater.com/pct2000