[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #48 - 52 msgs

--- Pat Villeneuve <pvillen@imap1.asu.edu> wrote:
> Paula wrote:
>
> > <snip> I have huge amounts of the stuff.  I *USED*
> to like
> > oatmeal....  The leftover snickers I vac sealed
> for next season...
>
> LEFTOVER SNICKERS???!!!!!! Cheerio..........

I must sheepishly admit, I too, have leftover
Snickers.  They're in Ziplocs, but should have vacu
sealed them as they have gone a _little_ stale.  Still
edible, and in my desk drawer here at work, so still
being eaten, although much less often than when on the trail...

=====
--
Schuyler Stultz
Former and future AT hiker