[at-l] An apology

First i would like to apologize to Jack for my
snippy reply.  He didn't demand we compose....
just laid it on the table.
.
and to the list for losing my temper and having
a hissy fit on line.
.
Now to the actual content of the SC junk mail...
the current pricing for logging is bizarre.  If
ya wanna write to someone about something,
this is a good issue.  But understand that
this has been going on for decades.  Clintoon
didn't stop it and without our outrage, Bush won't
either.  It isn;t a Dem/Pubbie, good guy/bad guy
black/white thang.
.
My point is that the past years have been full
of politics that don't seem to do anything to
actually change anything.  If people on the left
keep saying no no no and people on the right
keep saying go go go we'll all end up like California.

There has to be a way to work together and change
things.  And it starts at home.  There is nothing
I find more repulsive that a limo liberal or maybe
now that should be SUV liberal, assuaging her
conscience by sending SC and it's ilk 100 bucks
just before she jumps into her gas guzzler to take
the kids to the mall so they can buy more new 'STUFF'.

I'm with Ron...I look at my little niece and wonder
what world she will live in when she's my age.  I
wonder why we don't stop ALL immigration until we build
more parks and trails and (gasp) power generating
capacity to accommodate the TEN PERCENT
increase in population that has happened in the last
ten years.  I wonder why people insist on burning
power to do a thing like dry clothes which would
happen all by itself if given a clothesline and a little
time.  I wonder why a minivan like mine which can pull
a 10 percent grade thru 4 ins of snow isn't enough
for a family who never leaves the freeways of southern
CA .
OK...building up another head of steam and it's too early
in a brand new day for that.  I guess I'm just asking that
people do more than react to power/money hungry pressure
groups like SC and act on their own to cut back their consumption
of everything and really try and determine the facts of a given
problem.    SC won't tell you to install a clothesline...nor will they
tell you the truth about how much clear cutting went on during
Clintoon as compared to Raygun.  The truth is out there...
That's it, and I won't disrupt the list with more rants..
at least not for awhile.or at least I will try.

And yes I know Muir founded the SC   Nit Pic.