[at-l] Virtual Ruck agenda

"Do you mind if I do a "stand-and-deliver" workshop..."

Does this involve an expostion of the calculus, or of poetry? I know
they're not mutually exclusive, but I vote for the latter, especially
since your pool isn't in FL. Why "stay clear of the pool"? Are electric
devices to be used? Oh I get it, a slide show....yea, can I bring my
slides?

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow