[at-l] Equipment...

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:07:27 -0600 "southwalker99"
<southwalker99@alltel.net> writes:
> I also disagree with his desire to be headed for Springer. I would
> much
> rather be headed for K. Were that it was so!

Might be a tad cold right now. Pack the long underwear (along with an ice
axe and crampons). :)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.