[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #48 - 52 msgs

Schuyler Stultz wrote:

> heh heh heh.  I can attest to this.  I had to get off
> of the trail in Southern PA for personal reasons and
> still had LOTS of food on hand.
> We're slowly working on the granola and candy bars, too.

oh man does this sound familiar... i told my parents one of the reasons
I had to try the hike again this year was cuz I still had so much trail
food left!  I still do and I've been eating it since August.  I to had
an oatmeal embargo - I have huge amounts of the stuff.  I *USED* to like
oatmeal....  The leftover snickers I vac sealed for next season... i'm
bringing a huge bag full of various granola bars to the Ruck.

Paula
Cheerio