[at-l] Stop Nominee Gale Norton's Senate Confirmation

Kahley writes >> So in the course of 15 yrs, we have saved as in NOT USED,
almost 3000 GALLONS OF PETROL PRODUCTS. Hey Sierra
Club.......................stuff that in your junk mail and  shove
it!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<

Shame on you! If you're going to vote for George and Dickey you need to be
consuming MORE petrol. It's amazing that in a year of campaigning I never
once heard him talk about conserving our resources. After all conserving oil
isn't exactly good for the oil business now is it?

I think 6 more months of California power shortages (coming to a state near
you) will do far more teach conservation than anything some politician could
say or do. Then, we don't really appreciate what we've got until it's gone.
Let's hope I'm dead and buried by then.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
www.fallingwater.com/pct2000