[at-l] Stop Nominee Gale Norton's Senate Confirmation

You want to help the environment
1. Not live in a house made of wood.
2. Do not drive a vehicle that uses fuel of any type.
3. Do not use paper.
4. Use no electric that is generated by burning any type of fuel.
5. Do not use wood to heat your home.

I went to the Sierra Clubs write a letter to my Senator. I did edit it before
sending it out.

I urge you to VOTE FOR George W. Bush's nomination of Gale Norton for
Interior Secretary. Gale Norton is NOT an anti-environmental extremist. She
will be good for the United States of America, as the Secretary of the
Interior.

I would also like you to VOTE FOR the nomination of former Sen. John Ashcroft
for Attorney General because, throughout his career, he HAS UPHELD the
environmental laws he would be responsible for enforcing as Attorney General.

Please take a stand to protect America's parks and wildlife, and VOTE FOR
both of these nominations. Thank you.

Wildbill

In a message dated 1/23/2001 2:59:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
baltjack@hotmail.com writes:

> Sorry to interject politics to the
> list, but this IS pretty damned
> important.  I suspect that it's too
> late to do anything about Norton, but
> it's still important that your Senators
> know how many people are pissed off,

Take action on this alert from Sierra Club at:
http://GetActiveHub.com/campaign/gale_norton

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---