[at-l] So about that Tuna....

In a message dated 1/23/2001 4:47:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,=20
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> Oooops..a little too brief...
> I noticed the local store had the tuna in a foil stuff in two sizes and tw=
o=20
> varieties,
> including Albacore, which can sometimes be pretty darn good out of a can.
> Wondered if the foil pack was as good as a can because if so, you add a=20
> foil pack
> or two of mayo and pickle relish, it might make a mighty fine  though heav=
y=20
> and
> pricey treat for occasional munching.  Th kind of treat you could easily=20
> send a
> friend who was thruhikin....
>=20

I have tryed the chunk light in sunflower oil. It was good. However I can bu=
y=20
three cans for what the foil packages sale for.

StarKist Tuna in the new Flavor Fresh Pouch=E2=84=A2 makes enjoying tuna eas=
ier and=20
fresher-tasting than ever!

No Draining!=20
Easy tear-open top!=20
Vacuum-sealed to capture the freshest flavor yet!=20
Less water than canned tuna, so the great taste stays in the tuna, not down=20
the drain!=20
StarKist Tuna in the Flavor Fresh Pouch=E2=84=A2 is available in three great=
=20
varieties:=20
Chunk Light in Water=20
Chunk Light in Sunflower Oil=20