[at-l] So about that Tuna....

At 04:14 PM 1/23/01 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 1/23/2001 4:03:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>kahley7@ptd.net writes:
>

> > Just saw it recently in a store near me,
> > Anyone tried it?  Is it worth the price?
> >

>What did you see?

Oooops..a little too brief...
I noticed the local store had the tuna in a foil stuff in two sizes and two
varieties,
including Albacore, which can sometimes be pretty darn good out of a can.
Wondered if the foil pack was as good as a can because if so, you add a
foil pack
or two of mayo and pickle relish, it might make a mighty fine  though heavy and
pricey treat for occasional munching.  Th kind of treat you could easily send a
friend who was thruhikin....