[at-l] If a tree falls in the forest...

Hmm, there is a Pentaprivy at the Hexacuba shelter but there was a different
shelter that had a hexagonal gazebo type privy.  I think it's in VT and had
been relocated when the adjacent shelter replaced one that had been on
private property (or some such circumstance).

A quick search of the on-line Companion and I think it's the Thistle Hill
shelter in VT that has the 6 sided privy.  Thistle Hill replaced the
Cloudland shelter.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99