[at-l] If a tree falls in the forest...

> Is this a stupid question? Go ahead, tell the truth, I can take it...

I had a tree fall on my tent over Thanksgiving. I was in a campground in the
Smokies, not on the trail.  We even checked above the tent for "widow makers"
prior to setting up and there were none. The wind was blowing very very hard
(Sloetoe and Stitches can attest to the debris on the road) and the branch
must have come from a distant tree.

We were lucky because we were car camping and it was a large tent. The branch
brought down the far end of the tent but we weren't injured, just woke up
really really fast!

POG

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---