[at-l] PA RUCK BOIL OFF LIST

Kahley said:
>John..bribes are welcome but I'm not sure what I'd do with the brides

I was wondering about this... thinking hey, maybe I should buy a copy of
'Brides' magazine, since I don't happen to have a spare Bride around.  Of
course, then I realized that based on some past postings (with the
applications and all) perhaps these Brides would be for Felix... and he was
having Kahley collect those up and judge that 'contest' too :-)

Twilight