[at-l] PA RUCK details

----- Original Message -----
From: kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net>
.
> Have you put a critical eye to your gear supply?  Anything you can part
with,
> bring it to the porch sale on Saturday PM.  Don't be cruel.....how would
you
> like to be shut up in a closet and not allowed to go hiking?  Set your
unused
> gear free and maybe make a couple bucks to buy NEW GEAR!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!  Will do.  As a matter of fact, anyone looking to buy some gear,
please SEE ME!!!  I will be bringing about 1/2 a truckload of no longer
needed gear, ALL of which is in LIKE NEW condition.....all kinds of stuff,
some lightweight, some not so.

> .
> Speaking of new gear....one highlight of a RUCK is the chance to fondle
> gear so if you have something nifty, please bring it!   Personally, I'd
really
> like to see a G-4 and a Hennessy Hammock.  Purty pleaseeee..........
> And since Kurt won't be here this year, I hope someone will bring their
> Nomad for for the newbees to check out.

I will be bringing my Nomad Lite.  In fact, it may even be for sale, I've
not decided yet <g>.  Only used 4 nights.

> So this year, we will save the Mansion Lot for loading and
> unloading only, except for the people hauling equipment
> for the presentations or the Hiker Fair, or tons of food and
> for the  PARKING LOT NAPPERS...

I may be a napper this year--or, I might find a spot on the AT for the
evening.

See y'all at the Ruck!

--bakwudz