[at-l] What do we look like?

With the list's new technology installed, I tho't I'd give it a try ...
It's me and my two awesome daughters in Deep Gap below Standing Native=
 American ....

 http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck

>Ryan has one up of the lister pic at tdays 2000, I can't remember the url=
 - I think he put about 10 pics up total. I know others have trail days=
 pics up somewhere too from various years. Be nice if we could get some=
 sort of list so we could have a page with links to all the lister pics . .=
 . hint hint ;)

>The Redhead
David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com