[at-l] What do we look like?

Hey, some of us have met, but not everyone. We've got some Rucks coming
up and some newbies on the list. There are quite a few photos of
individual listers bouncing around in cyberspace. If there's one of you,
post the URL so we can see your happy hiker face.

I'll get things started with a photo from the 1999 Gathering in Hanover.

http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/ga99grp1.jpg
>From left to right that's Datto '00, Cheerio '00-'01, Rambunny '00, the
former lister formerly known as Solar Bear, and Give Me Chocolate.

GMC