[at-l] trail newbie

I was very excited when I headed out to the trail, but scared, as well. (And I
must say that it was well-intentioned people who did the best job of scaring
me.) I had backpacking experience and a good idea of what I was getting in to,
but I shook all the way to the airport. Had a cocktail on the flight, too.
Setting foot on the trail was a test of courage, but then everything was
alright. I felt comfortable in the woods and as a part of the trail community.

Give Me Chocolate