[at-l] Hiker Listserve? Family content?

At 09:42 AM 1/21/01 -0500, Charles W. Davidson blasted the following out
into the ether:
>Hey Gang,
>
>      Hmmm I am not known for being tactful but I will try. Sometimes the
>Appalachian Trail Listserve is about hiking, more often it is not. Our
>host has not reminded us in a while but there are some younger family
>members reading this list also.

      You're absolutely right, and I apologize.

      I promise never to mention Miss Lewinsky on this list again.

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)