[at-l] Ruckus, A Travel Pal and Food

Either tortilline (?sp) soup or chicken pot pie soup would be just
wonderful.  If you could bring a griddle it would help for sure.
Electrical outlets we have a plenty.
See ya
John O

Rucksters,

I will be leaving Louisville, Kentucky sometime, hopefully late afternoon,
early evening on Friday so, if anyone along I-71 or I-70 needs a ride let me
know.  Here is the glitch...you must be willing to be picked up whatever time
of the evening I actually get there (you don't have to be gleeful about it
though) and two, I can't guarantee you a ride back unless you are willing to
go play in the White Mountains in New Hampshire for a couple of days first.

Also, for the Saturday night food...I can bring a crock pot full of either
tortilline (?sp) soup or chicken pot pie soup.  Is there someplace for me to
plug this in?  Also, do we still need a griddle?

Happy Trails!
Simply

        "Adventure is worthwhile"
             Amelia Earhart