[at-l] Hiker Listserve?

Rcli3@aol.com wrote:

>  I have become comfortable with the idea of hiking ME>GA in
> stead of the other way mostly because of Felix's smart ass remarks about all
> you folks that went the wrong way.

I whole-heartedly deny that I have ever made a smart-assed remark, relative to
the direction someone else has decided to hike, or otherwise. I tend to think of
most of my remarks as dumb-assed, or similar. Please make a note of it. (And,
don't go blamin' me if you are unsuccessful in your southbound attempt. You are
starting way too early.  :-)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98