[at-l] Hello

NatureHi all, I have been a lurker on here forever. I just wanted to say hi
to everyone. Also to let you know that if the funds I am waiting for arrive
before the first of March I will be starting my thru-hike on the 12th of
March. But this only leaves me one dilemma. You see I am also the maintainer
of Tagg Runn Shelter here in Pa.. Which will leave the shelter without a
maintainer this summer. Also I would really like to go to the ruck this
weekend and am planning on attending. But with my current work commitments
of 12 hour shifts Sat and Sun night I will not be able to spend as much time
there as I would like. I am getting so excited about finally being able to
do a full thru-hike. I have done 1/3 of the trail already, section hiking.
Well I hope to see some of you at the ruck and on the trail this summer.
Later

Bob
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs GA-ME 2001
A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still